- According to § 5 TMG:
- German E Systems Holding
- 33, Hysan Avenue Causeway Bay
- 901-1102 Lee Garden One
- 8525 Hong Kong
- Represented by:
- Represented by the Executive Board
- This represented by the Internet commissioned Peter Adam
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Registration in the commercial register.
- Registry court: Register of Companies Hong Kong
- Registers number: 2352914
- The European Commission is providing a platform for online dispute resolution (OS):
- Our e-mail address can be found at the top of the Site Notice.
- We are not willing or obliged to engage in dispute resolution proceedings before a
Consumer Complaint Office.
- Liability for content
- As a service provider we are in accordance with § 7 Abs.1 TMG for own content on these pages according to the
General laws. According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG, however, we are not a service provider
Obligated to supervise transmitted or stored third-party information or to investigate circumstances which indicate an illegal activity.
- Obligations to remove or block the use of information according to the general
Laws remain unaffected. Liability in this regard, however, is only possible from the time of knowledge of a concrete infringement. When acquiring appropriate
We will immediately remove these contents.
- Liability for links
- Our offer contains links to external websites of third parties on whose content we have no influence.
- Therefore, we can not assume any liability for these third-party content. For the contents of the
Linked pages, the respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible. The linked
At the time of linking, pages were checked for possible legal violations. unlawful
Contents were not recognizable at the time of linking.
- However, a permanent control of the content of the linked pages is not reasonable without concrete indications of an infringement. If we become aware of any legal infringements, we will immediately remove such links.
- The content and works created by the site operators on these pages are subject to German copyright law. The copying, processing, distribution and any kind of exploitation beyond the limits of copyright require the written consent of the respective author or creator. Downloads and copies of this page are only permitted for private, non-commercial use.
- Insofar as the contents on this site were not created by the operator, the copyrights of third parties are respected. In particular contents of third parties are marked as such. If you are nevertheless aware of a copyright infringement, we ask for a corresponding note. If we become aware of legal violations, we will immediately remove such content.
- data protection
- The operators of these sites take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the legal data protection regulations as well as this data protection statement.
- The use of our website is normally possible without giving personal data. If personal data (eg name, address or e-mail addresses) are collected on our pages, this is always done on a voluntary basis as far as possible. These data will not be passed on to third parties without your express consent.
- We would like to point out that data transmission on the Internet (for example, when communicating via e-mail) can present security gaps. A complete protection of the data before access by third parties is not possible.
- The Internet pages partly use so-called cookies. Cookies do not damage your computer and contain no viruses. Cookies serve to make our offer more user-friendly, effective and safer. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and stored by your browser.
- Most of the cookies we use are so called "session cookies". They will follow
End of your visit. Other cookies remain on your device until you delete them. These cookies allow us to visit your browser the next time
- You can set your browser to inform you about setting cookies and
Cookies allow only in individual cases, the acceptance of cookies for specific cases or in general
And enable the automatic deletion of cookies when the browser is closed. The functionality of this website may be restricted when cookies are deactivated.
- Server log files
- The provider of the pages automatically collects and saves information in so-called server log
Files that your browser automatically submits to us. These are:
- Browser type and browser version Referrer URL Hostname of the accessing computer Time of server request.
- These data can not be attributed to specific persons. A merge of this data with
Other data sources is not made. We reserve the right to change this data at a later date
If we are aware of any specific indications for unlawful use.
- contact form
- If you send us inquiries by contact form, your details will be shown in the
Request form including the contact details provided by you for the purpose of processing the
Inquiry and in the case of connection questions. We do not pass on this data without your consent.
- Newsletter data
- If you would like to receive the newsletter offered on the website, we require you an email address and information which will allow us to verify that you are the owner of the e-mail address and agree to receive the newsletter.
- Further data is not collected. We use this data exclusively for sending the
Information and do not pass it on to third parties.
- The consent given to the storage of the data, the e-mail address as well as their use to the
You can revoke the newsletter at any time, eg via the "Unsubscribe" link in the newsletter.
- Data protection for the use of Facebook plugins (like button)
- On our pages are plugins of the social network Facebook, provider Facebook Inc., 1 hacker
Way, Menlo Park, California 94025, USA. The Facebook plugins you recognize at the
Facebook-Logo or the "Like-Button" ("Like") on our site. An overview of the
Facebook plugins can be found here: http://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/.
- When you visit our pages, the plugin will provide a direct connection between your
Browser and the Facebook server. Facebook will be informed that you have visited our site with your IP address. If you click the Facebook "Like button" while you are logged in to your Facebook account, you can link the content of our pages to your Facebook profile. This allows Facebook to associate the visit of our pages with your user account. We would like to point out that as a provider of the pages we do not receive any knowledge of the content of the transmitted data as well as their use by Facebook. For more information, see Facebook's Privacy Statement at http://en-de.facebook.com/policy.php.
- If you do not want to have Facebook visiting our sites your Facebook user account
Please log out of your Facebook user account.
- Functions of the Twitter service are integrated on our sites. These functions will
- Your privacy settings on Twitter can be found in the account settings at:
- Our pages use Google+ features. Provider is the Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
- Capture and share information: You can use the Google + button
Publish information worldwide. The Google + button gives you and other users personalized content from Google and our partners. Google stores both the information that you have given +1 for a content, as well as information about the page that you viewed when you clicked +1. Your +1 can be viewed as a clue, along with your profile name and photo, in Google services, such as search results, your Google profile, or elsewhere on websites and ads on the Internet.
Google collects information about your + 1 activities to improve Google services for you and others. To use the Google+ button, you need a public Google profile that is visible all over the world, which must contain at least the name you choose for the profile. This name is used in all Google services. In some cases, this name can also be used to replace another name that you used when sharing content through your Google Account. The identity of your Google profile can be displayed to users who know your e-mail address or have other identifying information from you.
- On our pages, functions of the Instagram service are integrated. These functions will
Offered by Instagram Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA, 94025, USA. If you are logged in to your Instagram account, you can link the contents of our pages to your Instagram profile by clicking the Instagram button. This allows Instagram to associate the visit of our pages with your user account. We would like to point out that as a provider of the pages we are not aware of the contents of the transmitted data as well as their use by Instagram.
- For more information, see the Instagram Privacy Statement:
- On our site, we use social plugins of the social network Pinterest, which is operated by the Pinterest Inc., 808 Brannan Street San Francisco, CA 94103-490, USA ("Pinterest"). When you visit a page that contains such a plugin, your browser connects directly to Pinterest's servers. The plugin sends log data to the server from Pinterest to the USA.
- These logs may include your IP address, visited website addresses, which also contain Pinterest features, browser type and settings, date and time of your request, your use of Pinterest, and cookies.
- Further information on the purpose, extent and further processing and use of the data
- Our website uses plugins from Google's YouTube site. The site is operated by YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. If you visit one of our YouTube-enabled sites, you will be connected to the YouTube servers.
- The Youtube server is informed which of our pages you have visited.
When you are logged in to your YouTube account, you enable YouTube to map your surfing behavior directly to your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account.
- For more information on handling user data, please refer to the Privacy Statement of
YouTube at: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy
- SSL encryption
- This site uses SSL encryption for security reasons and for the protection of the transmission of confidential content, such as the inquiries you send to us as a site operator. An encrypted connection indicates that the browser's address line changes from "http: //" to "https: //" and the lock icon in your browser line.
- If the SSL encryption is enabled, the data you submit to us can not be used by
- Information, deletion, blocking
- You have the right to free information about your stored personal data, their origin and recipient, the purpose of data processing, and the right to correct, block or delete this data. To this end, as well as to further questions regarding the subject of personal data, you can contact us at any time at the address given in the Site Notice.
- Contradiction advertising mails
- We hereby object to the use of contact data published within the scope of the imprint obligation for the transmission of advertising and information material not expressly requested. The operators of the pages expressly reserve the right to take legal steps in the event of the unsolicited sending of advertising information, for example by spam e-mails.